Pants, Merino Wool, Gray
FREE Shipping*, FREE Returns & NO Sales Tax outside Ohio
Made of 100% finest quality merino wool that has powerful natural properties, Woolino garments are ideal for year-round wear, regardless of the weather.
Merino wool comes from merino sheep, infused with nature’s ability to make it the perfect fiber to have against your baby’s skin.
Silky soft & hypoallergenic
Although wool is sometimes thought of as scratchy, we use superfine merino wool that is supremely soft against the skin. In fact, science shows that it’s so soft it can actually help with chronic skin conditions.
Regulates Body Temperature
One of merino’s key properties is the ability to keep a baby warm when it’s cold and cooler when it’s warm, so you can be assured of the perfect temperature regulation for your little one (something they struggle with until they’re older!).
Warming even when wet
Accidents happen, but when merino wool gets wet it retains its warming properties. Your baby will be comfortable whatever the circumstances.
Ease of dressing
Features envelope neck for ease of dressing.
Ease of care
Everything in the Woolino clothing collection can be machine washed and dries quickly. Merino wool also has odor control and stain resistant properties, which all helps towards our low maintenance ethos.
Ideal for layering
Superbly breathable, lightweight and silky soft, Woolino garments are perfect worn on own or layered under other clothing.
Woolino clothing collection is made with Woolmark and Oeko-Tex 100 certified merino wool.
Merino wool by nature is self-cleaning and does NOT need to be washed as frequently as other fabrics. To refresh and reduce washing, turn garment inside-out and air often. Follow care instructions carefully to ensure you get the best possible wear from your garment.
Merino Wool Sleep Bags and Clothing
- It is not necessary to wash your Woolino garments prior to use
- WE SUGGEST MACHINE WASH: Close all zippers. Use gentle wool cycle, on LOW temperature, 100°F /40°C max. Gentle spin
- If hand wash: Gently soak and squish in lukewarm water. Do not agitate, wring or rub wool against wool
- Use wool approved detergent - we recommend Kookaburra, a plant based alternative to "traditional" detergents
- Do not soak or bleach
- Avoid fabric conditioners and softeners
- Use minimal amount of detergent as it can increase felting and pilling over time
- Sleeping bags can be tumble dried on “NO Heat” setting. Close zipper before tumble drying. Dry flat whenever possible. Keep away from direct sunlight or any direct heat source (radiator). Do not tumble dry blankets and clothing.
- Cool iron on outer cotton only. Do not iron prints or labels
Pilling - How to prevent it
Pilling is a natural process that is inherent in merino fabric due to the fact that merino is a staple fiber. Generally, pilling occurs because the shorter fibers are working their way to the surface of the fabric.
The best way to avoid pilling is to wash a new merino wool product after the first couple of wears. The pilling will diminish over time as non-tenacious wool fibers work themselves free of the fabric and break away.
- Please note that when washed, sheepskin products will not come out looking like new. We recommend only spot cleaning when possible. Sponge off small, lightly soiled areas and towel dry where necessary. Daily airing is recommended to keep the lambskin fresh
- Use gentle or wool cycle (max 38°C/100°F)
- Use a mild detergent, we recommend Kookaburra, or use biodegradable wool washes and shampoos with natural pH. Do NOT use soap or washing powders containing enzymes or bleach. Do NOT use fabric softeners. Do NOT use common laundry detergents
- Gently stretch the product back into its original shape
- To dry, place the lambskin on a flat surface. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do NOT place the lambskin on a radiator or in front of a convector or heater
- Lamb-fleece may be brushed lightly after washing to help restore their soft fluffy appearance
- Do NOT bleach
- Do NOT iron
- We recommend only occasional washing or spot cleaning when possible. Sponge off small, lightly soiled areas and towel dry where necessary
- Use gentle, wool cycle or wash on Low (85°F)
- Use a mild detergent, we recommend Kookaburra, or use wool washes and shampoos with natural pH. Do NOT use soap or washing powders containing enzymes or bleach. Do NOT use fabric softeners
- Do NOT tumble dry
- Do NOT bleach
- Do NOT iron
To freshen up the comforter, expose it to direct sunlight and fresh air for a couple of hours every few months.
Won’t wool itch my baby’s skin?
Absolutely not. We use only superfine merino wool, which unlike the traditional wool, feels like silk against baby’s delicate skin. In fact, because of its softness and unique breathability, it is perfect for treating conditions such as heat rash and eczema.
Isn’t merino wool too hot for warm temperatures/climates?
Our merino wool baby garments are lightweight and perfect for year-round wear. Merino helps naturally in regulating baby’s body temperature. It creates a micro-climate around them, gaining or losing heat as required to produce warmth in cold conditions and enhance cooling effects in warm conditions.
Woolino merino wool garments seems rather thin, should I worry whether it’ll keep my child warm?
Merino provides warmth without having to be bulky. Unlike traditional wool, the finesse of the Merino fiber allows for a very fine spun yarn and knit fabric. Because of the way fine Merino fibers are crimped together, it has greater density than other fibers, which allows it to retain heat better than other thicker fabric.
How do I know if my child is hot or cold?
Please check if your baby is hot or cold while sleeping by touching her tummy or behind her neck. Touching baby’s hands and feet are NOT good indications of their actual body temperature.
Do Woolino garments need to be washed before the first use?
No, it is not required to wash your Woolino garment prior wearing. When you wash it, please follow the care instructions carefully.
Pajamas and clothing sizing chart
Merino wool is naturally stretchy. It has ability to expand and return to its original size so you may find our garments fit your child for longer than other non-merino garments. Our garments are cut on the generous side for a comfortable fit and to accommodate cloth diaper wearers.
*FREE STANDARD SHIPPING offer is valid on orders over $49 in USA and Canada only.
*FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING offer is valid on orders over $79 in contiguous USA only.
All orders will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Orders received before 11am EST will be processed and shipped the same day.
US orders with FREE Standard option (orders over $49) are shipped with 2-5 business day service, FREE 2 DAY shipping (orders over $79) in contiguous USA are shipped with 2 business day service.
Express shipping (1-2 days) is also available at additional cost put item in cart to see the cost at checkout.
Canadian orders with FREE Standard option (orders over $49) are shipped from our fulfillment centers in Canada, 3-6 business day delivery if stock is available, otherwise they will ship from our headquarters in US with First Class International Mail – 8-12 business day delivery. Express shipping (2-4 days) is also available at additional cost. If your shipment is time-sensitive, please check with us prior to ordering to ensure that the item you purchase is in stock in Canada.
We will ship your order with USPS First Class International Mail. Delivery estimates depend on destination country and may range from 1-4 weeks. However, it may take longer depending on season or if the shipment has been held for customs processing. Express shipping (3-5 days) with USPS Priority Mail Express is also available at additional cost, please note that even Express shipping option is not guaranteed to arrive in 3-5 days due to the nature of international shipment which can be delayed for unknown reasons at the customs.
Your order may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees that you may have to pay ahead of delivery once a shipment reaches your country. You should contact your local customs office for further information.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
We feel confident that we offer products that are of the highest quality and that you will love them. However, if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the products purchased directly from Woolino for FREE* (USA and Canada addresses only) within 30 days from the date of the purchase for a refund or exchange.
Items should be in new condition, not washed, and with original packaging. Please contact us at 440-306-2234 or email@example.com prior to returning it; we can often offer a solution that will help.
* Returns on comforters:
Comforters are excluded from our standard return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of your comforter, you may return the product within 30 days from receipt of purchase. Items must be unused, unwashed, and in the original packaging. Due to bedding law regulations and our standards, any comforter that has been opened or used may not be resold and is not returnable. All return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. Please contact us at 440-306-2234 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning the product.
Woolino products are protected by an industry-leading warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Woolino sleep bags come with one year warranty on zippers and snaps, and 6 months warranty on the rest of the product. Woolino merino wool clothing, blankets, and sleepwear come with a 3-months warranty from the date of purchase. Damage that occurs after this period is usually caused by wear and tear.
Shrinkage and pilling are not covered by the warranty, please follow Care Instructions carefully to ensure you get the best possible wear from your garment. If you find your product to be defective, please Contact us at email@example.com and include your garment purchase date and order number.