Please note that when washed, sheepskin products do not come out looking like new. We recommend only spot cleaning when possible. Sponge off small, lightly soiled areas and towel-dry where necessary. Daily airing is recommended to keep the lambskin fresh.
- Wash on gentle or wool cycle (max 38°C/100°F)
- Use a mild detergent (we recommend Kookaburra) or use wool washes and shampoos with natural pH. Do NOT use soap or washing powders containing enzymes or bleach. Do NOT use fabric softeners. Do NOT use common laundry detergents
- Gently stretch the product back into its original shape
- To dry, place the lambskin on a flat surface. Keep out of direct sunlight. Do NOT place the lambskin on a radiator or in front of a convector or heater
- Lamb-fleece may be brushed lightly after washing to help restore their soft fluffy appearance
- Do NOT bleach
- Do NOT iron