- 100% NATURAL - a completely biodegradable and a renewable resource.
- The natural softness of the lamb-fleece will sooth and comfort baby. Babies settle more quickly when they lay on lambskin.
- YEAR-ROUND COMFORT - Wool’s soft hollow fibers “breathe” and help regulate body temperature, it helps keep baby warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet - it keeps baby always dry and comfortable.
- Tested for safety and APPROVED FOR BABY USE - Short shorn wool (fiber length of 1.2 inch), non-toxic, tested and certified by Oeko Tex 100® for baby use.
- Merino wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypo allergenic.
- HIGH QUALITY - Seamless, quality-crafted from the most luxurious, dense, and silky lambskins.
- Studies have shown that babies sleeping on wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer, and gain weight faster. *
*If used for bedding, it is not recommended for children under 12 months old.