Imperfect Sheepskin Rug for Babies, 100% Natural, Shorn Lambskin Wool, 2 x 3 Feet, Flax
- Free US shipping on $49+
- ships within 1-2 business days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Imperfects are products that have some cosmetic imperfection or defect, or they are returns in good or like-new condition that have been inspected and are offered at a deep discount. None of the flaws will affect the safety or function of the product. Some imperfects may be shipped without their original packaging.
It is first come - first served and there is no waiting list. All sales on imperfects are FINAL.
Woolino Lambskin rugs are 100% natural, made from silky-soft hypoallergenic Australian merino. They are ideal for naptime or playtime, as a liner for the crib, bassinet, playpen, or seat. They soothe and comfort, and help child feel secure wherever they go.
Woolino Lambskins are made to be safe for baby use: They are short shorn (pile height is 1.2” or 3cm) and tanned using a special process that is approved for baby use.
Size: 2 x 3 ft. (60 x 90 cm)
- 100% NATURAL - a completely biodegradable and a renewable resource.
- The natural softness of the lamb-fleece will soothe and comfort baby. Babies settle more quickly when they lay on lambskin.
- YEAR-ROUND COMFORT - Wool’s soft hollow fibers “breathe” and help regulate body temperature, it helps keep baby warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s warm. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet - it keeps baby always dry and comfortable.
- Tested for safety and APPROVED FOR BABY USE - Short shorn wool (fiber length of 1.2 inch), non-toxic, tested and certified by Oeko Tex® / LEATHER STANDARD for baby use.
- Merino wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypoallergenic.
- HIGH QUALITY - Seamless, quality-crafted from the most luxurious, dense, and silky lambskins.
- Studies have shown that babies sleeping on wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer, and gain weight faster. *
*If used for bedding, it is not recommended for children under 12 months old.
FREE shipping in the USA (3-6 business days service) on orders over $49 USD.
Expedited shipping option (2 business days) in the USA starting at $2.50.
Express international shipping (2-5 business days) starting at $14.99.
We recommend spot cleaning with Kookaburra wool wash or dry cleaning only.
Machine washing (40°C/108°F max) is an option for larger stains, but please note - due to the natural leather backing, the rug will not look brand new after washing. Use Kookaburra wool wash or wool approved mild liquid detergent
Dry flat and away from direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
Regular brushing and brisk shaking of the wool will maintain a soft and fluffy appearance