Imperfect Swaddle Blanket, Merino Wool, Newborn to 3 Months, SheepRegular price $44.99 Sale price $31.49
Imperfects are products that have some cosmetic imperfection or defect, or they are returns in good or like-new condition that have been inspected and are offered at a deep discount. None of the flaws will affect the safety or function of the product. Some imperfects may be shipped without their original packaging.
It is first come - first served and there is no waiting list. All sales on imperfects are FINAL.
Newborn babies have only a limited ability to regulate their own body temperature. This luxuriously soft swaddling wrap made of pure superfine merino wool will keep your baby comfortable and snug from birth. As the baby grows and no longer needs to be swaddled, it will have many other great uses over time.
- 100% Natural, made from silky-soft hypoallergenic Australian merino wool
- Size: 39 x 35.5in (100 x 90cm)
- 4-season use. Unlike any other fiber, merino wool creates a microclimate around the baby's body and regulates baby’s body temperature naturally. It helps keep baby warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified to be eco-friendly and free of harmful substances
- Certified by the Woolmark Company, our products are sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Keeps baby comfortable and dry even when 'accidents' occur as merino can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture before it feels damp
- Naturally stretchy, easier to wrap and stays in place better than other wraps
- Naturally flame-resistant; Offers high UV protection
- Unlike cocoon-shaped swaddles that babies outgrow quickly, it can be used for many other purposes when baby is no longer swaddled - a blanket for the stroller, car or crib, a nursing cover, a sunshade, and lots more
- An ideal baby shower gift