Imperfect Wool Comforter, King
- Free US shipping on $49+
- ships within 1-2 business days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Imperfects are products that have some cosmetic imperfection or defect, or they are returns in good or like-new condition that have been inspected and are offered at a deep discount. None of the flaws will affect the safety or function of the product. Some imperfects may be shipped without their original packaging.
It is first come - first served and there is no waiting list. All sales on imperfects are FINAL.
This luxurious wool comforter is sure to give you the most comfortable sleep. Filled with 100% natural Australian wool, a renewable and sustainable resource, the Woolino comforter is designed with an optimal weight and it can be used year-round.
Australian wool is exceptional at regulating body temperature and wicking moisture away, so it will help you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Our 100% cotton shell is smooth and soft.
Oeko-Tex 100 tested and certified, this product is responsibly produced without harmful chemicals. Our comforters are also certified by the Woolmark Company. Available in crib (35” x 53”), twin (68” x 86”), queen (88” x 88”), and king (90” x 104”) size. We recommend using a duvet cover to prolong the life of your comforter.
- Filled with 100% natural Australian wool, grade A
- 300 thread count soft sateen cotton shell
- 11.8 oz/yd2 (400 gsm) wool filling weight
- Regulates body temperature and creates perfect comfort for enjoyable sleep
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified to be eco-friendly and free of harmful substances.
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew
- Corner loops to prevent shifting of the duvet inside the duvet cover (except on crib size, for safety)
FREE shipping in the USA (3-6 business days service) on orders over $49 USD.
Expedited shipping option (2 business days) in the USA starting at $2.50.
Express international shipping (2-5 business days) starting at $14.99.
Wash on low temperature (80°F max) with wool or mild detergent. Line dry.
To refresh and reduce washing, air often. Dry cleanable.