Imperfect Wool Socks, Baby and Toddler, Pink & Rose
- Free US shipping on $49+
- ships within 1-2 business days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Imperfects are products that have some cosmetic imperfection or defect, or they are returns in good or like-new condition that have been inspected and are offered at a deep discount. None of the flaws will affect the safety or function of the product. Some imperfects may be shipped without their original packaging.
It is first come - first served and there is no waiting list. All sales on imperfects are FINAL.
Made from the softest merino wool, these baby wool socks are comfortably warm and cuddly soft against baby’s delicate skin. They are breathable, absorb and wick moisture away from baby's skin, keeping little feet dry and comfortable. These socks are an absolute must-have for preemies (premature babies) and babies who are under medical care because of its soothing warmth.
Woolino wool baby socks have a soft feel that won't leave baby's feet sweaty or itchy. They are ideal when baby is out and about, and inside their swaddles or sleep bags. Wool also has natural odor-fighting properties and is perfect for year-round wear.
Oeko-Tex 100 tested and certified, Woolino socks are responsibly produced without harmful chemicals.
- Made with 80% natural wool, 17% polyamide, and 3% elastane
- Superbly breathable and moisture wicking
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified - free of harmful substances
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Thin, comfortably warm, and cuddly soft against baby's skin
- Naturally odor repellent
- Perfect for year-round wear; Temperature regulating - warming when it’s cold and cooling when it’s warm
- Available sizes: 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 2-4 years and 4-6 years.
FREE shipping in the USA (3-6 business days service) on orders over $49 USD.
Expedited shipping option (2 business days) in the USA starting at $2.50.
Express international shipping (2-5 business days) starting at $14.99.
Machine wash on low temperature (100°F max), wool or mild detergent. Line dry. To refresh and reduce washing, air often.